HR Credit Union
Jessica L. Herbster will outline the key issues for any employer that is ready to update an employee handbook for legal compliance and best practices, has never implemented an employee handbook, or is considering replacing the employee handbook in existence. She will provide a model table of contents, a thorough discussion of the top 10 policies for the 21st century, and an explanation of the most recent suggested changes for 2014.
Topics Will Include:
- Is Your Handbook Updated To Reflect Best Practices and Legal Standards?
- Does It Comply With Applicable State-Specific Requirements?
- Does It Have All The Bells And Whistles For Electronic Communications, Social Media, and BYOD?
- Does It Address The Common Traps for Credit Unions?
- The Top 10 Policies That Every Credit Union Should Implement
- Hot Topics And Emerging Issues For 2014