Getting It Write: Employee Handbooks
December 09, 2014 - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM - SHPC Webinar
In 90 minutes, Jessica Herbster will outline the key issues for any independent school that is ready to update an employee handbook for legal compliance and best practices, has never implemented an employee handbook – or is considering replacing the employee handbook in existence.
We will provide a model table of contents and offer practical suggestions for keeping your employee handbook updated and current.
Topics will include:
- Key Policies In An Ideal Employee Handbook For Your School
- Is Your Employee Handbook Updated To Reflect Best Practices And Legal Standards?
- Does It Comply With Applicable State-Specific Requirements?
- Does It Have All The Bells And Whistles For Electronic Communications, Social Media, Anti-Hazing And Anti-Bullying?
- Does It Address The Common Traps For Unwary Schools?
- The Top 10 Policies That Every School Should Implement, From Child Abuse Prevention And Reporting To Electronic Communications And Acceptable Use
Who should attend?
Inquire About Custom Seminars and Programs
Return to Event Archive