Trump: The First 100 Days – A Panel Discussion On The Current And Future Impact On Employers
May 23, 2017 - 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Schwartz Hannum PC
Joseph E. Santucci, Jr.
Schwartz Hannum PC Senior Counsel And Washington D.C.- Based Nationally Recognized Labor Attorney
On January 21, 2017, Donald J. Trump began rapidly shaping his tenure as our 45th President. It already has become apparent that significant changes are in store at the Department of Labor and the National Labor Relations Board, and for employers, employees and labor unions in general. This panel of the Firm’s leading employment and immigration attorneys will assess the changes implemented in these areas by the Trump Administration in its first 100 days and how the new President and his Administration likely will impact the American workplace.
Topics will include:
- A discussion of Trump’s immigration policies, and what they may mean for both employers and immigrant workers;
- A primer on the workplace policies that have already been implemented or are in process, and how to prepare for further potential implementation;
- Changes at the National Labor Relations Board, and how they will impact employers and labor unions in the near future;
- How the new Secretary of Labor plans to impact the American workplace, including the potential for a rollback of many of his predecessor’s initiatives, including revised overtime, black-listing and persuader activity rules.
- What else is on the horizon?
Who should attend?
- Human Resources and Labor Relations Professionals
- In-House Counsel
- Executives and Managers
Inquire About Custom Seminars and Programs
Return to Upcoming Training Events